Sunday 25 October 2015

#52weeksofWE - 43 of 52, Make like a tree


Time certainly flies when you're having babies, and the past several weeks are no exception. Thank you for the congratulations, and the understanding as we ignore the gap between weeks 40 and 43. 
I debated what week would be best to inspire fellow challengers to go out and really capture the changing of the leaves and trees - autumn exemplified - throughout Windsor - Essex. I was going to push it a week so that here are more golds and reds and oranges, but having put the complete family in the mini van today and gone pumpkin picking, I do not believe that challengers would be at a loss for subject matter. Plus, if I left it too long we may be shooting nothing but bare branches. Before you have to go out and rake the pesky things up, take a couple of shots and share them with the group.
Thanks again, and I hope there will be not be any  more gaps this year. All the best.
Submit your photos on Flickr or Facebook, and send the picture files to me if you want them to be featured on my weekly reflections: essex.masqueATgmailDOTcom

No comments:

Post a Comment